The event will take place Friday April 12 at 7pm.
We’ll be meeting at Andrew’s house for the tasting, then touring Daft Brewing Company afterwards.
Please see the group thread for more details and to sign up.
Here’s what we’ll be potentially tasting:
- Acetaldehyde – green apple, cut grass
- Acetic acid – vinegar-like
- Contamination – sour/buttery
- DMS – cooked corn, cooked vegetables
- Diacetyl – butter/butterscotch
- Ethyl acetate – solvent like, nail polish remover
- indole – farm, barnyard
- isovaleric acid – cheesy, old hops, sweaty socks
- lactic acid – sour, sour milk
- light struck – skunky, toffee, or coffee like
- papery – cardboard, oxidized